Jumbo Furnace Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a new type of furnace with a bigger inventory than a common one. You can craft it in Minecraft using simple materials.
This furnace is added to the game through the Jumbo Furnace mod. It also aims to enhance the processing of smelting materials. This furnace can be used with hoppers as well as other item handlers. Here are some details of it:
- The top faces approach the input inventory.
- For the side faces, they enter the fuel inventory.
- The bottom faces get access to the output inventory.
The inventory given by this furnace is much larger than a common furnace. Besides, if you want to craft it, you need to put 27 furnace blocks into a 3x3x3 cube. This furnace also gives support to some recipes that need to have up to 9 ingredients.
For the basic ingredient types given by the game, they are all accepted by the mod. They should also be consistent with JSON ingredient types from other mods. You can verify these recipes in JSON through the use of “jumbofurnace:jumbo_smelting” recipe type.
Jumbo Furnace Mod makes your item processing much better. The mod functions on Forge, so you need to get Minecraft Forge installed for it.
How to Install Jumbo Furnace Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Jumbo Furnace Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Jumbo Furnace Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Jumbo Furnace Mod there.