MCFurnace (Forge) Mod 1.14.4 helps you produce items at a faster speed by using some new furnaces. This is how you grow your productivity.
The furnaces given by this Storage mod come with a higher speed as well as greater output. Therefore, they help you improve your productivity.
Besides furnaces, this Minecraft mod also features some new blocks that are called “generators”.
Here are the features of furnaces:
In a nutshell, the mod adds some furnaces that have a great cook speed that is much higher than the vanilla furnace. There are three basic furnaces, including:
- Iron Furnace (8 Iron Ingots and 1 Furnace): It is 300% faster.
- Gold Furnace (5 Gold Ingots, 3 Gold Blocks, and 1 Iron Furnace): It is 400% faster and features 2 outputs.
- Diamond Furnace (5 Diamonds, 3 Diamond Blocks, 1 Gold Furnace): It is 600% faster and features 4 outputs.
There are also two Advanced Furnaces that help you cook three same items at once. Their cook speed is faster.
- Advanced Gold Furnace (4 Gold Ingots and 1 Gold Furnace): It is 500% faster with 2 outputs.
- Advanced Diamond Furnace (4 Diamonds and 1 Diamond Furnace): It is 700% faster with 4 outputs.
The mod also features two special items called magma coal and magma charcoal:
- Magma coal is quite the same as the default vanilla coal. It is able to last longer when you use it as fuel in a furnace, which is somewhat more than a blaze rod.
- Magma charcoal is known as the charcoal version of magma coal.
MCFurnace Mod helps you produce items faster.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install MCFurnace Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate MCFurnace Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put MCFurnace Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see MCFurnace Mod there.