The mod we are going to introduce to you is the RadixCore 1.12.2/1.10.2 which provides the element mod framework to your Minecraft game. It is so convenient and useful for both beginners and advanced players.
This mod has many useful functions that will support both the beginner and advanced modders when they maintain their mods. Besides, this mod also strengthen the extra powerful features so that you can enable some necessary lines of code.
This mod is not used to replace the Minecraft Forge, LiteLoadter or FML or any equivalent Minecraft mod loading abilities.
We realized the API is the core of the Minecraft Comes Alive. The substantial portion belongs to the MCA’s code can be reused and it is so useful.
Main features of the RadixCore 1.12.2/1.10.2
- The server and client synchronization are straightforward by using DataWatcherEx and Watched Objects.
- The simple block and items can be automatic handling just one code’s line.
- This is effortless to use the .schematic file handler so that the players can use it to paste any place in the Minecraft world.
- The data of the players will never lose even if the player dies.
- There are multiple methods and classes to help with creating logic, simple math and especially the AI.
- This mod is an automatic update checker by receiving the URL from the users.
- This mod is also an automatic crash watcher and reporter that can prevent some crashes from your mod remote system.
- You can use the GUIs to translate to the language you want conveniently and easily.
- This is a networking system.
- And much more than that if they can expand the RadixCore.
This simple RadixCore 1.12.2/1.10.2 only require the Minecraft Forge to run with the trouble-free so that you don’t have to know any special skills to add this mod to your Minecraft game.