Hidden Levers Mod 1.14.4 provides gamers two new hidden levers called Torch and Bookshelf with different working ways. How do you get started with each of them?
The Torch lever is horizontal only. And, the Bookshelf level will just begin on a correct surface (the texture is slightly dissimilar).
How to start
Craft the Torch lever with a vertical row of cobblestone, stick, and with one of the following materials:
Building a Bookshelf lever will ask you to create one bookshelf and one lever.
Suggested mods: Wired Blocks
Hidden Levers is a Redstone mod. It’s essential to download and install Minecraft Forge before you experience it!
How to Install Hidden Levers Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hidden Levers Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hidden Levers Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hidden Levers Mod there.