More Red Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a useful mod for Redstone. It brings nothing but many logic gate blocks shaped like a plate. You can hang them on walls or ceilings.
If you are using the Redstone mod, then this Processing mod is for you. All the logic gate blocks offered by this modification are based on Redstone. Hence, you will find them very effective. Every block is simple and easy to use. Here are some basic features of them you will want to know:
- Each block has its own recipe and description. To see them, you must click the “Images” button above the block.
- The blocks can be rotated and put on walls and ceilings easily.
- Before you place a block, it lets you see a preview of the location where you will place it or when you are about to position it.
- You can add wires to the blocks then use them as cables to connect everything.
If you want to have the best results, you should combine More Red with Jumbo Furnace. Although the mod itself works kind of well without that combination, you should still combine it. Another important thing to remember is the mod’s requirement. It requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to Install More Red Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate More Red Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put More Red Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see More Red Mod there.