ChunkGenLimiter Mod 1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that allows for setting a limit to the max chunk generator each tick. It comes with two config options.
The default value for Vanilla is 50 chunks each tick as well as 50 milliseconds max. Because the game itself never gets to 50 chunks per tick generation speed in 50 ms, the time is always surpassed. The creation of chunks also makes some parts of the world tick take a longer period of time. Therefore, it is obviously reasonable to witness the tick time surpassing 100ms.
Now, with this modification, you can modify the chunk generation. It allows you to limit the max chunk generator per tick for enhanced server performance. There are two configuration options for you to use. Both of them can be modified from the GUI in the game.
- chunksPerTick = 2
- maxChunkGenMillis = 5
To launch this simple mod – ChunkGenLimiter to the game, you must install Minecraft Forge. Give it a try now!
How to Install ChunkGenLimiter Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate ChunkGenLimiter Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put ChunkGenLimiter Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see ChunkGenLimiter Mod there.