Console Filter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds an ability to hide the console messages. It is a mod that is for either client or server.
This Server Utility mod for Minecraft gives you the ability to conceal console messages. These messages may store a lot of phrases that are specified by users. If you want to hide those phrases, you can do it through the use of the above mod.
The phrases that are contained in the console messages are quite diverse. You may encounter some common phrases such as “Can’t keep up!” and “Player moved too quickly!”. Now, you can completely cover them.
You can put Console Filter on either server or client depending on your needs. However, to make the mod run in the game, make sure that Minecraft Forge is already installed.
How to Install Console Filter Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Console Filter Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Console Filter Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Console Filter Mod there.