DenyBlocks Mod 1.12.2 helps deny certain blocks or items of specific mods in some dimensions for placement, with interaction and/or attack. It’s completely suitable for the admin of a server.
It’s a server utility mod that is often useful for getting multiple themed dimensions or only one with many denied objects. It depends on what you eventually deploy it for.
Workable within a server without needing it as a player (server). Additionally, it’s available for you to utilize as a single player (client).
Released to create two strict separated worlds.
To seek out the ID of a mod, please choose ShowPlugins of the author or unleash the JAR file! Open that file with an app (7-zip), extract it, and unlock the file with an editor like Notepad++.
To collect the ID, remember to select the in-game command!
Deny blocks and items (objects) formed on their names and/or their mod origin
Placeholder to connect every dimension/mod/object
Commands to add/remove/clear
A bypass option
For the Config, it’s in config/denyblocks/configGeneral.cfg.
DenyBlocks is a mod helpful for Adventure and RPG. It’s essential to have at least the corresponding Minecraft Forge version! `
How to Install DenyBlocks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate DenyBlocks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put DenyBlocks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see DenyBlocks Mod there.