Hydrophobia Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to create rain in Minecraft. Not only that, but you can also delay the rain using the config file.
As you know, rain is a part of our lives. Now, you can make it a part of your life in Minecraft game too. To that end, you will need a modification which is called Hydrophobia. This Server Utility mod allows you to create rain or delay it easily. Think about it, wouldn’t it be fun to have rain in the game? This can change your mood and refresh your game as well. It’s up to you to add as much rain as you want. Also, it depends on you to delay it. Whatever you want, this mod will meet your requirements.
You can delay rain as well as stop it from taking place altogether. To do this, you will utilize the useful configuration file of the mod. Here are the values you can set for the rain:
- To delay rain, the default value is a 10% chance.
- To delay a thunderstorm, the default value is a 10% chance.
However, between 0 and 100% is the value range you can configure for both rain and thunderstorm. If you love the rain and want to modify it in the game, then use Hydrophobia now. For the mod’s usage, you need to install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Hydrophobia Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hydrophobia Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hydrophobia Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hydrophobia Mod there.