Server Utilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds a load of new items, for example, commands, ranks, permissions, economy, and other features. Download the new version and experience these additions!
Server Utilities Functions
It overhauls Minecraft and makes the permissions of commands different. That helps server owners establish ranks with specific features and permissions.
Aside from the mentioned additions, it also supplements color codes into Minecraft. They work in ranks, nicknames, and chat.
It’s essential on the server only. Clients comprise 2 options. They add the mod or utilize the resource pack to translate the chat section.
It’s feasible to turn off the translations in the configuration files for server owners. It’ll translate it into English for those who engage in it.
A default rank that is changeable and customizable.
Each command has configs set.
It’s possible to modify the delay, cool-down, price, permission, aliases.
Server Utilities is a cosmetic mod that requires Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Eerie Entities Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Eerie Entities Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Eerie Entities Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Eerie Entities Mod there.