Simpleretrogen Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 allows mods with world generation to carry out re-injection of their content into generated chunks, and more. Download to unleash other parts now!
Features of Simpleretrogen
It’s a utility mod. It also helps mods follow which pieces have been retro-generated. Here is the rest!
It’s possible for you to supplement a new mod to the world and retro-generate its main points into existing groups.
It’s workable with the IWorldGenerator based system from FML applied by almost mods to inject simplistic details into world generation.
At the moment, it’s feasible to find one helper command.
listretrogenclasstargets to create a list including the classes on the server that are selections for adding to simple retrogen.
Firstly, you should seek out which classes perform IWorldGenerator from the mod(s) you expect to build again.
For instance, slimeknights.tconstruct.world.worldgen.SlimeIslandGenerator will be the worldgenerator for slime islands in Tinkers Construct.
The config file is available for 1.9. You can get more than one “mark”. Each comprises its own items for retrogen. To switch on or deactivate sections, add them to the “markerList” catalog.
Simpleretrogen is a server utility mod. To launch it, remember to install Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Simpleretrogen Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Simpleretrogen Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Simpleretrogen Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Simpleretrogen Mod there.