Source Bottles [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is a rather special mod in the game Minecraft. Although it does not add anything to the game, it is really a mod worth experiencing.
After installing this mod, you need to track the events in the game is possible only on the server-side! Also, when you use a glass bottle on a water source block, the source block will be consumed!
When installed, it will create when you use a glass bottle on a water source, the source block will be removed. Basically making 1 bottle requires a bucket of water. This is useful for modpacks where this pack is meant to be harder and infinite sources can be turned off!
Feel free to use this mod for any modpack. Source Bottles mod is really worth your experience.
How to Install Source Bottles Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Source Bottles Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Source Bottles Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Source Bottles Mod there.