Thut Essentials Mod 1.18.2/1.12.2 is an interesting Minecraft mod aiming to give the players a better experience. If you are interested in the features of the mod, you can read the article below to have more explorations.
Basically, the mod brings you all things you want out of an essential and claiming created from the ground up on Forge.
- /spy: This command will enable OP’s to view all private messages.
- /homes: This command will list all homes for you
- /nick: It will change the name of the players
- /delhome: It will delete the home of a player
- /sethome: It is used to set the home of a player
- /prefix: Alter prefix for the player’s name
- /fly: it will set fly mode for your player
- /heal: Completely heal yourself
- /spawn: It will warp to the world spawn point
- /warp: It is used to teleport to the defined warp
- /tpa: It will send a teleport request to you
- /rules: It will read the server rules
- /addrule: It is used to add a server rule
- And more
Download Thut Essentials for free here.
How to Install Thut Essentials Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Dye It Yourself Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Thut Essentials Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Thut Essentials Mod there.