Tick Dynamic Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a core mod keeping a server Ticks Per Second at 20. It manages Entities and TileEntities update for every tick.
When the server TPS experiences a decrease, the Entities and TileEntities updating every tick will also experience a decrease. This is for keeping a high server TPS. When your server is getting crowded, it may experience some problems that update all the things in the given period of time. This usually happens to modded servers that have Chunk loaders as well as big bases with many TileEntities.
When you install this Server Utility mod on the server, you can specify the time every world can be used. Also, you can define how much time the Entities and TileEntities can be utilized in each world. So basically, you will have an individual TPS for Entities and TileEntities in every world.
Here are some characteristics of the mod:
- You can make interaction with TileEntities, including Chests, Machines, and so forth. There are no delays in doing that.
- There will be no player’s lag when you move around.
- There is less or no Block lag
- You can load chunks and teleport without long halts.
- There is no disconnection, which is because of long ticks.
- The mod decreases ping and makes the server more responsive.
The requirement to use Tick Dynamic is that you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Tick Dynamic Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Tick Dynamic Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Tick Dynamic Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Tick Dynamic Mod there.