TwitchSpawn Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a new design for Twitch streamers using third-party streaming platforms. It includes a lot of exciting features and various useful changes.
It’s a helpful Minecraft mod. The creation listens to love events revolved around the user’s Twitch channel controlling numerous Socket APIs. Not only that, the product manages the, with the rules that they handcraft.
All of the events
It can fit lots of special periods. Donations, follows, subscriptions, resubs, bits, and others comprising for YouTube and Mixer. Here are supported streaming platforms: Streamlabs and StreamElements.
Has TwitchSpawn Language to make confirming event handling rules become easy
One server, multiple streamers
It’s feasible to analyze more than one ruleset for many streamers to utilize TwitchSpawn on the same link.
A better method to customize
You can change the text, with an easy JSON format and MC text Component syntax.
Different from the predecessors, errors cannot cause Minecraft to crash without a report.
TwitchSpawn is a remarkable Twitch Integration mod. Install Minecraft Forge and check more!
How to Install TwitchSpawn Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TwitchSpawn Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TwitchSpawn Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TwitchSpawn Mod there.