VanillaDeathChest (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds chests to Minecraft. These chests spawn at the location where you meet your end and contain your items.
The mod is a Server Utility mod. Therefore, you install it on the server. Besides, you can install it on the client so you can use it on single-player worlds. Once you have the mod on, you can use some death chests in the game.
Characteristics of the death chests:
- When you unlock a death chest, you can open it or smash it.
- When you put a death chest, a number of defense entities will appear on it.
- Death chests are single or double chests based on the number of items that you need to store.
- The positions of death chests are logged. You can see it in the console.
- If you smash a death chest, the items inside it will be dropped by default.
- Only the player that owns a death chest can open it.
- You can configure the death chest location radius. It is 8 blocks by default.
- Configure chat message when a death chest appears.
VanillaDeathChest Mod provides you with a death chest that keeps your items upon your end in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
- Rift (for version 1.13)
- Chocohead’s fork of Rift (for version 1.13.2)
How to Install VanillaDeathChest Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate VanillaDeathChest Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put VanillaDeathChest Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see VanillaDeathChest Mod there.