AnimalNet Fabric Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 has dropped multiple different-sized nets into the game. In which, you are able to capture a lot of mobs and animals on the way.
Contents of AnimalNet
Catching will be the main possibility of the current modification.
Mobs/Animals: hold the nametags, their inventory, keep all of their settings (such as the age for babies).
Size matters: If a mob is very big, you should craft a suitable net.
It’s possible to store what you have captured as items.
Generate a spawner with spawner fragmentals and a caught entity
Forge 1.12.2/1.13.2/1.14.4/1.15.2 Fabric 1.14.4:
+ Update to 1.15.2
Cows, Rabbits, Pigs can grow or turn into a child.
You can let them grow.
AnimalNet is a mod good for storage. Download Minecraft Forge and install it on your machine!
How to Install AnimalNet Fabric Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate AnimalNet Fabric Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put AnimalNet Fabric Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see AnimalNet Fabric Mod there.