Incorporeal Mod 1.12.2 is designed to be an add-on of Botania mod coming with the addition of more things for corporeal networks. Don’t hesitate to read the article below to have more explorations.
Essentially, the mod provides more useful things for the use of corporeal networks, item storage as well as transportation system of Botania. It mainly aims to extend the capabilities of the corporeal network while still maintaining the spirit of what Botania is. The mod will provide items and blocks but what it truly adds is interesting new puzzles to solve as well as challenges to pass.
What can it do?
- a Corporea Spark Tinkerer: will tinker the corporeal spark’s network.
- a Corporea Solidifier and Ticket Conjurer: Used to record corporeal requests into tickets.
- the Sanvocalia functional flower: Used to replay these requests that are recorded into tickets.
- the Red String Liar: Enable you to lie to your corporeal network.
- the Corporea Soul Core: it is a basic security system
- the Corporea Retainer Evaporator: Enables a richer control for the interceptor-retainer pairs
Download Incorporeal Mod for free here.
How to Install Incorporeal Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Incorporeal Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Incorporeal Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Incorporeal Mod there.