Inventory Sorting Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.14.4 is a particularly useful tool to help you no longer have to worry about messy items in Minecraft game. The main feature of this mod is to help you reorganize your inventory easily, quickly, and in an organized manner. Therefore, this is really a necessary mod that you should not ignore in the future.
About Inventory Sorting mod
The main feature of this mod is that it will help you to manage the inventory of items. Now, tidying up in the Minecraft game will be completed quickly and extremely easily. As you know, if the number of items increases, it becomes a problem if you keep throwing it in a corner. When you realize, your chests are full of items, scattered everywhere. That’s why this mod is designed to solve this problem.
Manipulating this mod is also quite simple. All you need to do is just press the button with the broom icon. Players can also press the P key or use the middle mouse button to arrange things. This is really a very convenient tool and can be used simultaneously with many other Minecraft mods or in the mod pack you want. Therefore, download and experience it today!
If you want to use the Inventory Sorting mod, please make sure Minecraft Forge is available on your devices for this mod can work effectively.
How to Install Inventory Sorting Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Inventory Sorting Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Inventory Sorting Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Inventory Sorting Mod there.