Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the Minecraft game. In fact, this mod holds the extension of Corail Pillar for Forestry. Download the mod and explore today!
About Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry mod
It would be an omission if we did not reiterate the Corail Pillar mod. Its main feature is to add to the game types of blocks for decoration and construction in the form of pillars of various colors, designs, and sizes.
Inheriting the content of the original mod, the Chisel extension will allow players to use the Chisel mod block to build new columns with new colors to satisfy their construction needs. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
To use Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry effectively, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge, Corail Pillar, and Chisel mod before. Please should not miss this mod. It certainly does not disappoint you.
How to Install Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry Mod there.