YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 improves vanilla unused mineshafts. It introduces new biomes with some big updates to make everything better.
Mineshaft is an aspect of the Minecraft game. However, it has been outdated for a long time. Now, this Structures mod created by YUNG takes on the responsibility to improve vanilla abandoned mineshafts. All the current mineshafts will be much more expansive in order to have new looks. The mod also adds some more structures to make all the things more realistic. Your experience in Mineshafts will become much better because there will be no old, same, or boring Shaft anymore.
Here are the new things that the modification adds:
- 9 new biomes to explore, even including a quite rare mushroom mineshaft.
- All mineshafts can be customized easily now. You can modify them in the bettermineshafts folder in your config file once you have launched the mod for the first time.
- There are some unused workstations.
- There are also workstation cellars featured in the mod.
- You can explore some rare unused miners’ outposts.
- Besides, there are several surface openings that are very rare to find.
- At the end of several tunnels, there are some ore deposits with iron, Redstone, Gold, Emerald, Coal, Lapis, and Diamond.
YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) can be used with other World Gen mods, such as:
- YUNG’s Better Caves
- Quark, Terraforged
Also, it requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to Install BYUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see YUNG’s Better Mineshafts (Forge) Mod there.