Atomic Science (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 concentrates on nuclear physics in Minecraft. It lets you explore various reactors, processing systems, as well as machines.
There is a variety of Technology mods for you to use in the game. The above mod is one of the best mods you can try. It focuses on nuclear physics. The purpose of the mod is to make a realistic system. Besides, it also brings a great gameplay mechanic.
Some features of the mod:
- It functions by keeping track of radioactive material and sources on the map.
- You use this system to place radioactive material anywhere on the map.
- This features blocks, items, as well as entities that are based on the interaction with the environment.
- Every block comes with its own purpose and is put in the reactor.
- Players can create their reactors in any way.
- You utilize this system to program the reactors in simple nature.
- The Thermal system allows any heat source to create steam.
- You need to ensure that the water is heated to a formed energy level.
There are also other blocks and features such as:
- Fission reactor blocks
- Fusion reactor blocks
- Particle acceleration blocks
- Processing machines for fuel
- Mechanics for radioactive waste recovery
- Fuel rods and items
- Protective armor
Atomic Science Mod improves your gameplay mechanics by letting you explore technological things.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Atomic Science Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Atomic Science Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Atomic Science Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Atomic Science Mod there.