CC: Restitched [Forge] Mod 1.19/1.18.2/1.16.5 is a special part of CC: Tweaked mod. The feature of this mod is to keep the same features as the official mod.
This mod brings a lot of computers as well as turtle robots. You can program them and combine them with Lua to perform many tasks.
You can also extend them using peripherals. As a result, the computer can perform secondary functions such as printing, wired or wireless network connection, audio playback…
You can also add some tools to the turtle. From there, they can mine blocks, dig the ground, attack enemies, as well as do other tasks. These tools can automate many tasks in the in-game world.
CC: Restitched is really an interesting mod that you should try to experience in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to Install CC: Restitched Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CC: Restitched Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CC: Restitched Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CC: Restitched Mod there.