Ender IO TiC Mod 1.12.2 is a kind of module that you use for a modular Ender IO installation. It brings Tinkers Construct integration.
Before you use the modification, there are several things you need to know about it. For instance, you only use it if you install the Ender IO mod modularly. Most players will probably want to have the monolithic installation instead. Ender IO is such a useful tech mod because it brings a lot of modern things to explore. You can approach new armor, weapons, machines, conduits, inventory management, tools, mobs, and so forth.
In this modification, it features the Tinkers Construct integration with some support, such as:
- Casting support for Ender IO recipes
- Smeltery support for Ender IO alloys
- Tool part support for Ender IO alloys
- Modifiers and characteristics
It needs the base module to run, so please install the required module in order to use it. Now, let’s check out some other modules, Integration modules, and other add-ons of the mod:
Some other modules are:
- Inventory Panel
Here are the Integration modules you need to know:
- Applied Energistics 2 (ME conduits)
- Refined Storage (RS conduits)
- Open Computers (OC conduits)
There are two add-ons, such as:
Don’t forget that Ender IO TiC Mod needs Minecraft Forge to run. Enjoy it now!
How to Install Ender IO TiC Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Ender IO TiC Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Ender IO TiC Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Ender IO TiC Mod there.