Extended Furnace Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds a new type of furnace to Minecraft. The new furnace is equipped with better functions and features than the old one.
Furnace is a useful item. Without it, you cannot craft anything. Hence, you should upgrade the furnace or even change to a new one if your current one is downgrading. This Technology mod brings you a brand new furnace with various better features and functions. To craft this one, you will need 7 Iron Ingots, 1 Redstone Block, and 1 Normal Furnace. Then, you start crafting some upgrades for it. Due to those upgrades, it will become much better than other common furnaces.
Here are the four upgrades you can craft:
- Speed upgrade: There is a 1.2x increase in the smelting speed. For energy consumption, the speed is multiplied, which is up to 1.44x.
- Efficiency upgrade: There is a 1.2x increase in the energy buffer. The speed of energy consumption will also be multiplied, which is up to .8x.
- Experience upgrade: The experience output will be on the rise as well.
- Multiplying upgrade: The outputs will be multiplied. It is restricted to 2.
The Experience is kept as a liquid. You can extract it in a manual way at any time. Extended Furnace Mod needs Minecraft Forge to run. Download and use it now!
How to Install Extended Furnace Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Extended Furnace Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Extended Furnace Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Extended Furnace Mod there.