Factory Tech Mod 1.12.2 gives players a new technology including a series of special machines. Let’s discover its setups and take advantage of every function now!
What Factory Tech Features
Factory Tech is a tech mod that revolves around performing intricate automation setups.
Although FTM adds the same types as other tech mods, they have a distinctively different point. In fact, none of them requires power.
Each of them owns a catalog of parts that it asks to activate, that will become weaker over time. And, you should replace them properly.
Their goal is to turn the product into a true technological mod. That objective will involve making the challenge stem from creative engineering.
Capabilities for smart settings
There is a standard woodcutting factory comprising manual inputs. However, it’s easy to see that your automation will be finished. That happens because pieces are made and launched into units.
How to start
To play Minecraft with FT, craft a Blueprint Collection! It will describe all in the release.
Try the edition from Modern Skyblock 3 out standalone or in a more automation-focused pack!
Factory Tech Mod is a great cosmetic mod that you can experience after installing Minecraft Forge! Have fun!
How to Install Factory Tech Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Factory Tech Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Factory Tech Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Factory Tech Mod there.