Giacomo’s Foundry [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you access to casting blocks that you can easily use to recycle materials. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Giacomo’s Foundry mod
You can create boosters of recycled materials that are then placed in the foundry. The main function of this mod is to make your materials last as long as possible through its recycling feature.
Now, you don’t have to worry about whether the materials are on the verge of breaking. All you need to do is put them in the casting block and they will have an extra life.
This mod is also especially useful for those who love adventure in the game but don’t have enough resources.
If you are a Minecraft player planning to go on an adventure but don’t have enough resources. The only thing that you may have to watch out for is not to bring explosive items into the foundry.
Some features of Giacomo’s Foundry mod
Here is a summary of some of the features Giacomo’s Foundry mod provides:
- Recyclable materials are those that you obtain by melting in an oven.
- If you craft an object with recyclable materials, you can melt it in a foundry to recover its constituent materials.
- It is possible to burn non-recyclable parts of an object and they will disappear.
- But be careful: fuel containers can catch fire, gunpowder containers can explode.
- The full list of items that you can craft in the foundry also depends on other mods loaded.
- If the materials from the smelting process are not enough to return one unit of material, you can store them in the foundry as leftover material. You can also merge it in subsequent uses.
- Fusing another stone will create another half of the stone. You can add it to the previous slab, which will create the entire stone in the output slot.
- You can lower the leftover materials with an empty bucket inserted into the fuel slot to get a bucket of lava.
- But be careful not to collect the leftover precious materials, it will be a waste!
Giacomo’s Foundry is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to Install Giacomo’s Foundry Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Giacomo’s Foundry Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Giacomo’s Foundry Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Giacomo’s Foundry Mod there.