Mob Catcher Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 contains a Mob Capturing Device along with a Mob Capturing Device Launcher. It’s time you download and explore the entire content!
How to use Mob Catcher
It’s easy to control both of these items.
Right-click on almost all entities to catch them inside, right-click again to make them work.
The launcher is useful to grab or unleash mobs from afar. It owns a capturing and a releasing mod shown by the tooltip.
It’s workable on endermen.
While in the capturing mode, that tool will try to fire any unused catching means that you possess.
If an entity is struck, it’s cleared from the world and appears inside when it’s available for grabbing. It’ll drop as an object once there is no entity.
In Release Mode, the equipment will throw filled machines from inside the inventory into the realm.
Mob Catcher is a free-to-download storage mod. With the technology you gain, you can finish your job. Download Minecraft Forge and install it now!
How to Install Mob Catcher Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Mob Catcher Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Mob Catcher Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Mob Catcher Mod there.