OpenGlasses2 Mod 1.12.2 is the new version of the first OpenGlasses. It will break API compatibility and offer a few strange features to improve your life’s quality.
It’s also OpenGlasses 2.0. It’s called OpenGlasses and the release is an extension to OpenComputers. It’s similar to the glasses from the OpenPeripherals add-on for ComputerCraft. However, it contains some objects that are more convenient.
It’s a mod adding Augmented Reality features to the game. It’s feasible to render stuff like shapes or text in the world/on the player’s HUD. They appear for people who wear the Open Glasses.
If you are an OC Tablet user, the widget’s amount is not infinite. An error pops up when reaching the limit. It’s essential to modify your player.dat with NBT tools and delete the tablet or glasses.
If you’re an Optifine customer, rebind the Optifine Zoom key or OpenGlasses overlay key.
Commons0815 affects the product if your launcher doesn’t aid auto-download for dependencies.
OpenGlasses2 is an Addons mod. To explore the tech or the augmented reality functions, remember to install Minecraft Forge, OpenComputers, with Baubles (optional)!
How to Install OpenGlasses2 Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate OpenGlasses2 Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put OpenGlasses2 Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see OpenGlasses2 Mod there.