Practical Logistics Mod 1.7.10 lets you make a lot of automated systems. You can watch over elements, like energy, inventories, fluids, etc.
You can make automated systems through elements, for instance, reading, showing, and acting on data. The mod permits you to watch over:
- And so forth
Depending on data via dimensions, you can transfer the Redstone Signals. Thanks to this, you will get absolute control. Also, the data is visible through Display Screens or Holographic Displays. Another thing about this modification that you need to know is it gives data from many mods, such as:
- Blood Magic
- Applied Energistics 2
- Industrial Craft
- Thermal Expansion
- Big Reactors
- Storage Drawers
- Logistics Pipes
- Rotary Craft
- Solar Flux
Here are some features of the mod:
- Monitoring Blocks
- Monitoring Entities
- Wireless Data
- Wireless Redstone
- Positional Control
- Forge Multipart Support
You can use Practical Logistics in any modpacks that you want. However, make sure you install Minecraft Forge and Sonar Core so you can run this mod.
How to Install Practical Logistics Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Practical Logistics Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Practical Logistics Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Practical Logistics Mod there.