RFTools Builder Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an add-on for RFTools Base, including the builder, shield system, and so on. The explanation of its functions will help you learn more.
RFTools Builder gives support for the base mod by McJty
The creation of the same developer has already dropped various objects into another member. The content will focus on the builder and all of the shape cards.
In the future, you can find and interact with other stuff. They are the shield program, composer, scanner, etc.
It is a formidable block. It’s good at mining areas, pumping liquids, or collecting resources, and building structures.
Meanwhile, the product is still in the Alpha stage. The creator planned to use it with RFTools Power. Additionally, it will rely on RFTools Base and McJtyLib.
RFTools Builder is a simple but interesting Minecraft mod. Download and install Minecraft Forge so you can dive into that world. It’s feasible to include your selection in any Mod packs.
How to Install RFTools Builder Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate RFTools Builder Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put RFTools Builder Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see RFTools Builder Mod there.