Simple Quarry (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 is a Technology mod adding Fueled Quarry and Powered Quarry. These Quarries have different ways to function in Minecraft.
If you utilize Quarry in the game, then make sure you explore this mod. It brings you some unique Quarries to use. They are Fueled Quarry and Powered Quarry. Their mission is to output the gathered item into an adjoining inventory like a Chest for instance.
When the items are not added to the inventory, they will be released on the ground.
Here is the way the Fueled Quarry functions:
- It utilizes any fuel for mining.
- 1 Coal or Charcoal is able to mine 96 blocks.
- This Quarry mines one chunk.
- You don’t have to use Upgrades for it.
Here is how Powered Quarry functions:
- It utilizes either RF or fuel to function.
- It gives at least 200 RF/tick for it to function.
- Powered Quarry is able to mine one chunk.
- The Quarry can contain 5 Upgrades.
- Make sure you will not put more than 2 Quarries in a chunk. If you do this, they will explode.
Simple Quarry Mod helps you mine blocks in a simple way.
- Minecraft Forge
- Hammer Core
How to Install Simple Quarry Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Simple Quarry Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Simple Quarry Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Simple Quarry Mod there.