Techemistry Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is going to become a chemistry-based technology mod for 1.14.4+, full of important features. It contains a series of tools useful for your life.
It is a creation inspired by numerous items such as NuclearCraft, Mekanism, and RotaryCraft.
It’s necessary for you to install Chem Lib and ‘A Lib’.
List of existing machines:
Calcination Chamber: handles compounds in a low-oxygen environment
Distillery: distills the target
Electrolyzer: initiates chemical reactions
Fermenter: ferments substances
Gas Collector: passively gathers gas from blocks/entities
Reaction Chamber: begins general chemical reactions
Smeltery: smelts most of the oxide compounds into ingots
Solar Heater: slowly produce heat
Solid Fuel Heater: creates heat
Steam Boiler: boils the water to offer steam to a Steam Turbine
Steam Turbine: provides RF/FE
Techemistry is a cool technology Minecraft mod that is effective to improve energy problems and their processing. It’s time you download and set up Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Techemistry Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Techemistry Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Techemistry Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Techemistry Mod there.