Telepad [Forge] Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 takes Minecraft’s teleportation to a whole new level. The mod also adds teleport blocks to the game so you can teleport around the Minecraft world quickly.
About Telepad mod
One strong point of this mod is that it focuses on server compatibility. It has a lot of great features that you will only find in multiplayer. It could be the ability to turn off teleportation and the ability to force teleport to removed locations.
Of course, you need to set up this mod before you can actually use it to teleport around the world. You will need to set up a teleporter there first.
Whenever you visit a teleporter, you will see an interface that lists all the areas where it locates the teleporter. You can click on any of those areas to teleport there.
In addition, the mod also allows you to use a custom dye to customize your teleport. You definitely should not miss this interesting feature.
Telepad is really an interesting mod that is self-explanatory and it will provide the option to switch remotely in Minecraft. Download the mod and experience it today.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Telepad Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Telepad Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Telepad Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Telepad Mod there.