Tesla Coils Mod 1.10.2 offers a new technology to improve issues related to Energy, Transporting, and more. Download and start to check out other content here!
About Tesla Coils
First and foremost, it will require Tesla API.
New Tesla power API
After the introduction, lots of modders started to research the tech bandwagon. But, many of them tried to evade facing the problem of power transfer.
The author gave out the solution considered “an immersive engineering-inspired way”. It’s handy to convey your Tesla power.
How to use
Put a Tesla Coil on a favorite to get power from. Place another on the device you like and insert the resource into.
Right-click both of them with a Tuning Tool to connect them.
You’ll find a laser connecting 2 coils. The Tesla power will be moved.
Teslarracts to send items with fluids
Transfer Items and Fluids too!
Higher Tier Coils to increase the movement speed
Tesla Coils is a free Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport mod. Download and install Minecraft Forge with Tesla API to roll it out!
How to Install CT TinyCoal Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CT TinyCoal Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CT TinyCoal Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CT TinyCoal Mod there.