Zetta Industries Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 features a lot of functionalities. These functionalities aim to expand other Minecraft mods to have a better performance.
This modification (ZI) is designed to help expand the mods in terms of advanced technologies. Those mods will have more options about saving and creating electrical power. ZI is separated into many modules. Those modules only initialize if some mods and config options are available. The mod also features some new types of blocks, such as:
Available blocks in this modification:
- Big Battery: It is a multi-block structure that aims to preserve a lot of RF energy.
- OC Wires: They are wires and connectors that are the same as the ones released in Immersive Engineering.
- RF Meter: It is a block form of an item available in Thermal Expansion (Multimeter).
- WireGun: A bullet type for Immersive Engineering’s revolvers is added. You can disperse wire between two connections in faraway areas.
- Variable Redstone Emitter: This is just a simple block emitting a vanilla Redstone signal of a given power (from 0 to 15) to a side of it.
- NFC Cards for Open Computers
Zetta Industries supports some mods by adding functionalities. Here are the mods that take its support:
- Big Reactors
- Immersive Engineering
- Open Computers
The mod operates smoothly in the game only when you already installed Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Zetta Industries Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Zetta Industries Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Zetta Industries Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Zetta Industries Mod there.