Thaumic NEI Mod 1.7.10 is a special modification for NEI mod. It brings nothing but just Thaumcraft support in NEI. Let’s check it out!
If you have no ideas about the two mods mentioned above – Thaumcraft and NEI, then here is some information for you:
- About Thaumcraft mod: This mod lets you perform magic in the shape of “vis”. You can pronounce it as “Veece”. By using magic, you can complete lots of tasks as well as craft various cool items. With this mod, you approach a wide range of magical arcane blocks with items.
- About NEI mod: The mod stands for Not Enough Items. It is such a popular mod that almost Minecraft players know. The main functions of it are to list the available items of the game, guide players on crafting items and blocks, and even cheat items. The main interface of the mod is visible once you have pressed E.
With Thaumic NEI, you can completely utilize the NEI mod with the support from the Thaumcraft mod. You can utilize the mod in your favorite modpacks. Like others, you have to install Minecraft Forge if you want to use it.
How to Install Thaumic NEI Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Thaumic NEI Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Thaumic NEI Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Thaumic NEI Mod there.