Redstone Repository Revolved Mod 1.12.2 is a useful Redstone Arsenal addon. You can improve tools to tiers with Enderium for more strength.
Before you use this addon, you may want to know a little bit about Redstone Arsenal. For your information, it is known as a mod available in the Thermal series. The most interesting thing about this modification is it brings tools and weaponry. Then, these elements will exploit the power of Redstone Flux and the energy system brought by CoFH and Thermal Expansion.
Back to this addon, it lets you improve those tools to tiers with Enderium. This is how you obtain more power. So, feel free to use the mod if you want to get more power! However, before you use Redstone Repository Revolved, there are several mods you must install, otherwise, you cannot run this addon. Here are the required mods, such as:
- Minecraft Forge
- Redstone Arsenal
- Thermal Foundation
- Thermal Expansion
How to Install Redstone Repository Revolved Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Redstone Repository Revolved Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Redstone Repository Revolved Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Redstone Repository Revolved Mod there.