Simple Tcon [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely useful multi-functional mod that you should not ignore in the future. Download the mod now to explore in more detail.
In fact, the main feature of this mod will be the addition of support for Simple Ores and the unified addon for Tinkers Construct. In addition, it also includes the following interesting features:
- Added Tinkers Material for simple ores and fusing tools.
- Mythril, Adamantium, Onyx, Thyrium, and Sinisite Tinkers tools!
- Optionally adds zinc and brass ores that Tinkers Construct will be able to use to craft ingots instead of gold.
- Optionally adds the ability to create fusion alloys in the smelter (disabled by default)
- Mythril and Adamantium aid in the ore processing in the smelter.
- Allows setting the tool’s stats in the config.
- Netherrocks supports some placeholder features.
- Supply is now supported
What are you waiting for without downloading the Simple Tcon mod right away to experience the interesting features it brings.
- Minecraft Forge
- SimpleCore API
- Tinkers Construct
How to Install Simple Tcon Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Simple Tcon Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Simple Tcon Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Simple Tcon Mod there.