Thermal Smeltery Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is an expansive mod for Tinker’s Construction and Thermal Expansion. Now, players can melt many types of metals.
This Technology mod allows players to melt metals from Thermal Expansion Crucible into the alloys of Tinker’s Construct. Based on the theory, it should introduce some recipes from modifications that add Ticon Smeltery Recipe too, especially Extra Tinker’s Construct. Here are all features of the mods:
- Players can easily melt metals from Thermal Expansion Crucible to Tinker’s Construct.
- It will convert all melting recipes of Tinker’s Construct into Thermal Expansion Magma Crucible.
- The mod also allows for the conversion of fusion recipes from mods supporting Tinker’s Construct.
- It will multiply the ores when smelting.
- Players can utilize the molten metal to craft tools, ingots, or blocks.
- The liquid metal can be utilized and crafted into tools and weapons of Tinker’s Construct.
Note: Version 2.0.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2 does not change the recipes involving Tool Parts. The mod’s creator is not sure if he can fix this in the future or not.
For the function of the Thermal Smeltery mod, you are required to install Minecraft Forge first. Try it now!
How to Install Thermal Smeltery Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Thermal Smeltery Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Thermal Smeltery Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Thermal Smeltery Mod there.