Infinite Music [Forge/Fabric] 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is a useful mod that minimizes the delay between playing music in your Minecraft! You can download the mod to explore it in more detail.
About Infinite Music mod
As you know, the music in the game constantly gives a small boost. And the player is less tired if you spend a lot of time in the mines. Therefore, music will really be an interesting element in the game. And this mod will bring you those exciting musical experiences.
As mentioned above, the mod will add non-stop music to the game. It will save you from a suffocating silence after the end of an in-game soundtrack. This mod will change the settings, now the game will always have background music to make the game more lively.
For some, this evokes nostalgia for old versions of the game. Or they played and listened to the track at some point. And it will make you feel more comfortable during the game.
Obviously, the Infinite Music mod removes the rather long period of silence and makes the game more vivid and dynamic. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to Install Infinite Music Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Infinite Music Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API or Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Infinite Music Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Infinite Music Mod there.