Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2 relates to using current vanilla features with structures and generating newer versions to them. Let’s download and mine the present release!
It’s a Forge mod that revolves around the activities mentioned above.
At first, most of the buildings and highlights in the creation were developed for the author’s Ultra Amplified Dimension mod.
However, these could become amazing in the Overworld, too. Therefore, he determined to take and split them into their own mod and keep adding new biome variants.
A few people contribute to building additional vanilla-styled constructions as well.
Jungle Fortresses which are Nether Fortresses launching Stonebrick blocks and spawns in Jungles
1 Nether Stronghold
1 Nether themed End City
1 Nether themed Ocean Ruins
10 biome forms of Villages, 2 of Igloos,
12 Pillager Outposts
13 strange Mineshaft types
4 kinds of Shipwrecks
5 Desert Wells
5 Witch Huts
7 temples ones
9 Dungeons editions
Tiny boulders in Taiga Mountain biomes
Notes! Type “/locate repu” into the chat so as to seek out one of them.
Repurposed Structures is an interesting world gen mod containing plenty of useful items. Download Minecraft Forge to enjoy it!
How to Install Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mod there.