Village Spawn Point [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 will allow the player to appear in a village when creating a new world. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod.
In fact, this is a very useful mod for modpack authors, you can start the game in the village. This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience. It promises to bring you extremely interesting gaming experiences in your village.
After installing the mod, it places the spawn point of a new world always in the center of a village. The selected village will be the closest village to x = 0, z = 0.
Another cool feature of this mod is the feature of creating a compatible bonus chest world. If you activate it, it will place another bounty chest that will be around the village spawn location.
Download Village Spawn Point mod and experience today.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader.
How to Install Village Spawn Point Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Village Spawn Point Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API or Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Village Spawn Point Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Village Spawn Point Mod there.