The main purpose of Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is to give villagers jobs to do. Now, they can find jobs in their villages.
The modification is created for villagers who have no jobs. Sometimes, they cannot find a job to do even though their village has some free job sites. The author made a decision on releasing this mod to fix that issue.
The way the mod works is very simple. First, it will scan villages to see if there are any work stations or not. Then, it directs the villagers who have no jobs to the said work stations. To that end, the mod will change the memory of the villagers. They will reach the work stations as if they had got the job themselves. By changing the memory of the villagers, it will help them know the location of their meeting point.
The mod also brings some configurable options, such as:
- You can search for the range of internal searches for blocks and entities. 50 is the default range, but if you have problems, it can be altered.
- “Farmer Union” mod is the second configurable options. If there are no job sites left throughout the job assignments, it will place the new composters on the old ones. After that, the villagers will be assigned.
Download and run Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] in the game with Minecraft Forge installed. You can make changes to villagers using this mod!
How to Install Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Villager Memory Tweaks (VMT) [FORGE/FABRIC] Mod there.