WorldEdit Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which provides you with an in-game map-editor, which is really easy to use. This mod is available for free download on our website.
Simply by using the commands and brushes, you will be able to sculpt your world and perform numerous terraforming tasks. The features of WorldEdit Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 include:
- Quickly create, replace and remove thousands of blocks in seconds
- Save time doing mundane activities such as fixing badly flowing water.
- Create basic shapes like spheres and cylinders quickly
- Copy, paste or load areas using .schematics files
- Input math expressions to generate terrain
- Use the brush tool to carve our mountains, ravines and so on
- Teleport to an area using the compass and left clicking or using /jumpto
- Restore an area quickly with backups.
WorldEdit Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 will work on either single play or server mod, and ideal for building an environment for a surviving game. It is also great for players who love to build an entire building for themselves.