XL Food Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which adds a lot of new crops and foods to the game and is a re-make version of Baked Goods mod. It can be downloaded for free on our site.
There is not much food in Minecraft, which makes the game unrealistic. There are plenty of structures that players can build, but not much food that they can cook. XL Food Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a solution to this problem, which allows users to bake and cook more foods to feed your character and give him special abilities. It is made inspired by the Bake Goods mod.
The new foods that are added by this mod include:
- Vanilla Flowers: used for crafting vanilla extract
- Rice, Pepper, Corn, and Pickle plants: they can be used for cooking rice, hot sauce, and cornbread.
- Salt, Dough, Butter, and Cheese
- Meat: for making sausages, bacon, ground beef, chicken wings, and so on.
- Fast food like hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog, and so on
- And a lot of other food.
- Better Sprinting Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Bind Sprint to A Key
- Antique Atlas Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Fancy Interactive Map
- Baby Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Have Baby Mobs as Pets
- Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 7 Bauble Slots to Players Inventory
- FRSM Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Cars, TV, Computer and more
- Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Make Cooking Easier
- Thermal Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Expanding Minecraft Thermally
- Camping Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Tents, Campfires, Sleeping Bags, Lanterns
- MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for Ordinastie’s Mods