Moving Elevators Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 puts various moving elevators into Minecraft. These elevators will help you reach plenty of other floors easily.
Most Cosmetic mods bring common items to players. However, for the above mod, it adds some special things to the game, which are moving elevators. You use them to improve the Play Transport aspect of the title. When you construct a building, you can now add some elevators to it. These elevators aim to take you to other floors in just one click. An elevator comes with three basic features such as:
- Elevator Controller: You use this button panel to control the elevator. It is visible on every floor.
- Elevator Display: Many floors are visible for you. By looking at them, you will learn the location of the elevator that you are at.
- Remote Elevator Panel: This item can be linked with the Elevator Controller. You can place it at any location that you want.
Here is how you craft an elevator:
- First, you build 2 Elevator Controllers or more than two.
- Then, you start placing the first one at your desired elevator.
- Right-click the Elevator Controller’s side with no buttons.
- Now, you form the size of the platform and the speed.
- You will start collecting some blocks for the platform then placing them.
- You can press the middle button to ask for the platform. For the other two buttons, you use them to move up or down.
Moving Elevators must have Minecraft Forged installed for its operation.
How to Install Practicalities Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Practicalities Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Practicalities Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Practicalities Mod there.