As its name suggests, LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will contribute to making the world in your Minecraft game much more beautiful. More specifically, this mod will have the ability to add color to your garden and create different types of flowers for players. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this interesting mod in the future.
About LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding mod
It should be noted that this mod will not provide the flowers available to the player. However, it will bring pollen which is a basis for growing flowers. The special thing here is that you don’t even need to create wind or bees can transfer pollen from one flower to all in your garden. You are the one to perform the task of these bees.
Your task now is to find an empty pollen jar. You will then right-click on a vanilla flower to collect pollen. Next, you will spread pollen over other vanilla flowers and receive seeds. This special job promises to bring you countless great experiences when playing Minecraft games.
This mod can even allow you to grow and farm like in a vanilla tree. The work of harvesting those beautiful flowers will become a lot more fun using this application. You can also put those flowers anywhere you want like in the garden or in a vase. The space around you will become so much more beautiful thanks to the flowers that you pollinate yourself.
LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding Mod requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively on your device.
How to Install LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see LDShadowLady’s Flower Breeding Mod there.