As its name suggests, Power Chisel [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 will have the ability to add 2 chisels to the Chisel. Download the mod today to explore in more detail.
About Power Chisel mod
The special feature is that the electric chisel will have a storage capacity of 10k EU. And it uses 20 EU / chisel. Whereas a conventional chisel has a storage capacity of 40k fe/rf and uses 80 rf/chisel.
As for the formulas for the electric chisel, it has different formulas depending on whether the experimental ic2. Or the classic ic2 is installed.
For liquid chisels, it has a default formula if there is no end io or thermal expansion. If either is installed then by default the default recipe will be disabled in favor of more specific mod recipes. However, it should be possible to override this in the config.
Here are some of the features the mod provides:
- The tooltip on a regular chisel does not update when charging with items or charging blocks. It only proceeds to update when the item itself is updated in some way.
- If you haven’t sorted the items, they won’t fall out of the chisel when it runs out of energy. But stay in the chisel. Not sure how much error it really is.
What are you waiting for without downloading the Power Chisel mod and experiencing it today?
How to Install Power Chisels Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Power Chisels Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Power Chisels Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Power Chisels Mod there.