Doctor Who – Weeping Angels Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 makes your Minecraft world scarier by adding dangerous creatures. They will attack you once you turn around.
The creatures added to Minecraft by this modification are extremely horrible. They are one of the most terrible enemies of Doctor Who. You may not believe their speed! It is because they are much faster than you think. So, you should not get in contact with them. As long as you look at them, they don’t do anything to you. But, when you turn around, they start attacking you. If you want to beat these monsters, you have to create a Chronodyne Generator or use a pickaxe to swing at them.
You will experience the following features when you install this mod:
- The Angels will try to recognize if there is a light source around them. They will demolish all Redstone lamps and torches.
- You may catch sight of Angels appearing in snow.
- You can create Angel Paintings that may create a Weeping Angel.
- There is a 50/50 chance for you to move within the overworld when the enemies attack you.
- Baby Angels have a faster moving speed than adult Angels.
- When an Angel stares at another angel, they will be quantum locked and cannot make a move. If you have no defenses, then you can use this method to protect yourself.
You have to download and install Minecraft Forge first if you want to use Doctor Who – Weeping Angels! Mod Have fun!
How to Install Doctor Who – Weeping Angels Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Doctor Who – Weeping Angels Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Doctor Who – Weeping Angels Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Doctor Who – Weeping Angels Mod there.